Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Guide employees and hiring managers/recruiters to think and act without prejudice with Diversity and Inclusion training.
Move forward by reaching out
Contact us for free advice!
Diversity and inclusion as a theme for every future-proof employer
the Diversity & Inclusion Track is indispensable in a world where such topics are high on the agenda of many organizations. How to make everyone feel sincerely welcome in an organization is a top priority. This track teaches employees to ensure equality is consistently seen in thoughts and behavior, regardless of someone’s background or profile. Participants learn about this in three coherent modules that do justice to the importance of an inclusive working environment.
- Module 1: Unravelling diversity & inclusion in the workplace
- Understand D&I and what it means to you (using personal stories)
- Learn how to develop D&I values into behaviours
- Reflect how these behaviours are relevant to the strengths of your team & organization
- Create an action plan of how to live up to D&I’s values and behaviours.
- Module 2: Unconscious Prejudice
- Understand your prejudices & learn how to get around this in your daily communication & thinking
- Find out which prejudices (unconsciously) affect your mind and behaviour
- Think of an approach to limit common (unconscious) prejudices
- Learn how to convert the approach into behaviour
- Module 3: Intrusive conversations
- Learn how to address undesirable behavior and convert it into positive behavioral change
- Learn how to properly address colleagues about D&I related values
- Practice, during role-plays, how to identify non-compliance with values in yourself and others and convert to desired behavior
- Use the OIDR framework to successfully integrate D&I values in your daily communication
How to train diversity in the workplace
Lepaya trains organizations to adhere to values in the field of diversity and inclusion. For this, we developed a unique learning method, combining online and offline learning. This means that participants take short bite-sized assignments via the Lepaya app. Subsequently, a 3-hour (virtual) classroom session is conducted to train staff with actors. Finally, participants are provided with follow-up assignments to anchor their new skills in their daily work.
Looking for a thorough training that will help develop an understanding of the topic of Diversity and Inclusion? Choose the impactful approach followed by HR departments of well-known national and international organizations.
The Lepaya Learning method
App (1-2 weeks)
(Virtual) Classroom (3-4 hours)
App (2-4 weeks)
Understanding the What & Why
• Training goal
• Training preparation
• Models & theories
• Null assessment
Practice with realistic situations
• Role-playing with actors
• Own business cases
• Practicing with different interventions
• Setting of learning goals
Apply the theory in practice
• Buddy assignments
• Routines (put it into practice)
What our clients say about Lepaya's training courses
Move forward by reaching out
Our specialists think along with you from start to finish.