Assertiveness & Influence
Getting Your Message Across
Dynamic conversations happen across all organizational levels. It is vital that your employees learn how they can communicate most effectively to convey their message. By learning the best way to communicate in all of their interactions, your employees will develop their conversational skills. By developing these skills, they learn to get their story across in an engaging and relevant manner. The Getting Your Message Across track gives employees the tools to competently communicate their message. This shows them to use dynamic conversation to influence stakeholders. Encourage your employees to represent themselves and your organization well.
Contenus de formation
- Become aware of the variety of personality styles
- Understand your preferred style and the impact it has on your collaboration with others
- Practice with adjusting your style to accommodate those with other styles and preferences
- Prenez conscience de différents niveaux de communication lors d’une discussion.
- Découvrez les méthodes que vous pouvez utiliser pour apprendre à passer d’un niveau de communication à l’autre
- Intervenez dans une discussion lorsque celle-ci n’avance pas
- Décodez l’attitude de votre interlocuteur.
- Understand the effect your stance has on the stance of a counterpart
- Practice to actively switch between influencing approaches
Assertiveness & Influence
Get your message across and achieve success with the Power Skill of Assertiveness & Influence
Good self representation, effective communication and persuasiveness are essential skills to create impact. A healthy dose of self-confidence and an assertive attitude are hugely beneficial to your employees’ communication. By developing their influence and assertiveness, employees will learn to take the lead in a conversation. They will bring conversations with their clients to the next level. Whether it is about spotting opportunities and convincing a client or taking the lead at an important team meeting, watch your employees take ownership of their communication with the Power Skills of Assertiveness and Influence.
Our belief on learning
Le Blended Learning
The most impact can be achieved by combining short facilitated classroom sessions with online learning via our app
Flow of work
Integration into Microsoft Teams and Slack to support learning in the flow of work, with content on a just-in-time delivery
The right training at the right moment in your career. Learning the right power skills lead to the most effective development
Peers, direct reports and managers are actively involved in the learning process, while using your own cases
Our learners can apply what they learned directly in practice. We measure observable impact to celebrate progress
Empowering professionals to lead happier lives, to empower them for an ever changing world