Styles de direction
- Comprendre les styles de direction en les investiguant.
- Connaître de différents styles de direction à travers des exercices de groupe.
- Appliquer de différents styles de direction en fonction du contexte de direction (tenant compte de la situation, du public et de l’intention).
- Roleplay situations in which conversations can become difficult or emotional (e.g. bad news)
- Understand personal conflict preferences, and practice how to employ different conversation/response modes
- Use tools to intervene in a conversation when it becomes difficult or gets stuck
Effective team management
- Practice with applying situational leadership to empower colleagues
- Reflect and define actions on how to create a good team environment
- Define actions on how to improve productivity by focusing on goals, alignment & continuous improvement
Hiring for success
- Understand what to look for in a candidate, and make the right preparations to hire the best-fit candidate
- Learn how to objectively test for results based on the past experience of the candidate and consider any biases
- Learn how to find the right cultural fit for the company
Strategy & prioritization
- Reflect on the overall organization’s goal, and the way in which different teams contribute to this
- Practice with assessing & prioritizing drivers to influence and realize your goals
- Assess and define actions to improve your (team’s) strategic focus
- Learn how to structure and prepare a development conversation
- Practice on having discussions about both performance (outcomes) as well as (underlying) motives, fears or blockers
- Practice and reflect on creating learning opportunities for team members